X6500 Rev 2
The 2nd revision of the X6500 was the first model for sale publicly. It is a dual FPGA bitcoin miner with a USB interface. The design is as minimal as possible, with only the bare minimum of features required to mine bitcoins efficiently, at minimal cost. It has since been replaced by the newer X6500 rev 3.
- Dual Spartan-6 LX150-3FGG484C FPGAs.
- USB interface for configuration and mining communication.
- Power supplied through 4-pin Molex connector or 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connector (wall wart style).
- 350 MH/s guaranteed, 400 MH/s typical.
- 20 W power consumption maximum, 15 W measured at 360 MH/s (more measurements needed).
- Independent protection fuses on each power connector.
- JTAG available for development and debugging (headers are not populated by default).
- 97.5 x 76.5 mm (3.84 x 3.01 inch) overall size